We currently have 26 children at Peter Pan in receipt of EYPP. They are benefitting from a range of interventions to support their learning, according to their individual needs.
Of the children who receive EYPP:
- 9 attend Lift-off-to-Language sessions to support their communication skills;
- 1 has Supportive Play with Claire
- 8 attend nurture/social groups to help them with social interactions - sharing, turn-taking, etc.
- 3 benefit from pre-teaching in Polish for their Maths and Literacy/Communication and Language skills
- 4 attend phonics/Helicopter Stories sessions to support their Literacy skills
- 7 attend breakfast, tea or lunch club for their Personal, Social and Emotional Development and Communication and Language.
There are 3 children who are on the list to attend Forest School, who don't have any other additional support, but so far this term these sessions haven't gone ahead because of staffing. Interventions are dependent on staff not having to cover other staff absences.